Still cleaning up my bookmarks!
WARNING: Btrfs is still in flux so this information may be outdated!
- How to Manage Btrfs Storage Pools, Subvolumes And Snapshots on Linux (part 1) - Via Linux.com
- How to Create and Manage Btrfs Snapshots and Rollbacks on Linux (part 2) - Via Linux.com
- ELI5: What is btrfs, what are the differences from other filesystems and advantages/disadvantages? - Reddit comments and discussion
- Btrfs Wiki - On kernel.org
- A short history of Btrfs - Article on LWN
- Can you speak more about why ZFS is better than BTRFS? - Discussion on Hacker News